Wednesday, April 10, 2013

LCC Sun Life Drawing - 2013/04/07 - Nick


So on Sunday, I decided to go to the figure drawing class at Leeward Community College. I have been having trouble getting to the University of Hawaii Manoa by 8:30 in the morning in order to get to a seat on the lighted side of the model.

I was told about the LCC Sun Life drawing class. I'm assuming the Sun stands for Sunday.

The model was named Nick, it was his first time modeling and he did pretty well for his first time. 


I am happy with these gesture drawings. They came out nice.


This was the one page that I did that morning. It came out well.

I planned to watch a movie at the Hawaii International Film Fest spring showcase, so I had to leave the class early.

The LCC Sun Life drawing class is located at the LCC Art Room. The class begins at 10:30 and will run until 1:30. There is a 10 dollar class fee. 

"A word as to the education of the heart. We don't believe that this can be imparted through books; it can only be imparted through the loving touch of the teacher."
 ~ Cesar Chavez



No comments:

Post a Comment