Monday, April 22, 2013

Zwick Studios 04/20/13 - Betsy - Day 3


I had a really rough time painting on Saturday. It was the normal Zwick Painting sessions I just was having a bad morning.

I am slowly cleaning my house clearing clutter. Maybe the dust got to me this morning.

I forgot my fine paintbrushes at home so I was unable to work on details this session. I did not get as much accomplished this session as I would have liked. 

Let's focus on the positives. There are some things I did accomplish that morning.  I got through my main goal of defining her legs this session. I also love how I rendered the left knee. The proportions are looking a little more accurate. I slimmed her torso Though I need to fix her arms a whole bunch. I like the green for the background. It's really going to set off her flesh tones.

It's only a failure if I give up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment